Pyeongtaek International Exchange Foundation (PIEF) is hosting the "13th One Heart Spring Fest”, which is an interactive event forthe participants in hopes of promoting mutual understanding and culturalexchange between the Koreans and foreigners residing in Pyeongtaek.
The theme of this year's event is to experience world cultures. With that in mind, we hope to recruit diverse participants to operate experience booths that represent their motherland's culture to the residents. Please refer to the outline below for more information.
Experience Booths Recruitment Outline
□ Date & Time: 2018. 5. 19.(Sat) – 20(Sun), 13:00-19:00
□ Venue: Anjeong-ro(outside Camp Humphreys Main Gate)
□ Number of Booths: 40 (Booth Size: 2.5X5m)
□ Event Schedule
Arrival & Booth Set Up
13:00 - 19:00
Operate Experience Booths
Booth Clean Up & Dismissal
□ Recuritment Details
● International Costume Experience
- Provide experiences of traditional costumes from around the world
● World Culture Experience
- Introduce traditional instruments, games, handicrafts, etc. from around the world
- Face painting for children
- Introduction of other institutions, experiences, etc.
- Activities for Korean and foreign children
- Method of Recruitment
- Recruitment Period: 2018. 4. 17. (Tue.) ~ 2018. 4. 26. (Thu), 10 days
- Announcement of Participants: 2018. 4. 30. (Mon.) via PIEF's official website
* Financial aid (3.3% business tax) will be given to those that qualify.
- Rules: (1) No gas/fire/ permitted; (2) water is not provided; and (3) must meet participatory regulations
- Volunteer Allotment: Up to 2 volunteers will be placed at each booth to provide translations when needed
- Experience Fee Limit: Lower than 3,000won per 1 person
- Plans may change due to unexpected circumstances.
- Booth operating costs(500,000won) will be paid only to registrant complying with the regulations in 7 days.
※ Inquiry: PIEF PS CENTER (031-692-4302, firstname.lastname@example.org)