12th One Heart Spring Fest Experience Booths Recruitment
Pyeongtaek International Exchange Foundation (PIEF) is hosting the "12th One Heart Spring Fest”
which is an interactive event for the participants, in hopes of promoting mutual understanding
between the Koreans and foreigners residing in Pyeongtaek.
The theme of this year's event is Understanding Each Other.
With that in mind, we hope to recruit diverse participants to operate booths
that represent world culture, personal hobbies, home businesses,
or any kind of interactive hands-on experiences.
Please refer to the outline below for more information.
Experience Booths Recruitment Outline
□ Date & Time: 2017. 5. 20.(Sat) – 21(Sun), 13:00-19:00
□ Venue: Anjeong-ro(outside Camp Humphreys Main Gate)
□ Number of Booths: 30 (Booth Size: 5x2.5m)
□ Event Schedule
Arrival &Booth Set Up
Booth Clean Up &Dismissal
□ Examples of Booths
▪ Interactive Experiences
- Musical instruments, games, quizzes, handicrafts, etc.
▪ Costume Experiences
- Provide experiences of traditional costumes from around the world
- Face Painting for Children
- Introduction of hobbies, institutions, home-businesses, etc.
· Size of Booth: 5m×2.5m
· Method of Recruitment : Fill out application and turn in via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Provided/Included (per Booth) : 500,000won financial aid (operation expenses, etc.),
1 table, 6 chairs, 2 volunteers (translators), Electricity.
· Rules: (1) No gas/fire/ permitted; (2) water is not provided; and (3) must meet participatory regulations
· Volunteer Allotment: Up to 2 volunteers will be placed at each booth to provide translations when needed
· Experience Fee: You can charge material fee of under 3,000won per person
· Plans may change due to unexpected circumstances